Thursday, October 11, 2007

Boston

Went to Beantown over Columbus Day weekend (gotta love the random holidays that they give us). Visited friends, a new baby boy, and my aunt & uncle...and some of my favorite restaurants! The great East Coast Grill is still in fine form, and I continue to stand by Christina's ice cream as the best in town. We went to a new place, the Beehive, which was fun...the food is hit-or-miss but the atmosphere is great--underground jazz-club feel. A pretty low-key weekend overall (but a great weekend for the Patriots & Red Sox!) but came back into the city refreshed (which is saying something after a 6-hour bus ride that should have been 4.5). The only bummer was that my bus ride up took waaay too long and I missed the Josh Ritter concert at the Somerville Theatre. So I was sad about that, but he's coming to NYC next month, so get your tickets while you still can!

No comments: